Could EVA bra detect breast cancer in early stage?

Julian Rios Cantu an 18-year-old student from Mexico has invented a bra (EVA) to detect the signs of breast cancer The Eva bra, made by him and three friends who formed a company together and has won the top prize at the Global Student Entrepreneur Awards (GSEA). How would EVA work against breast cancer? The […]

   Read More

Most common Myths and Facts about the Breast cancer

Few Myths and Facts about Breast Cancer: Myth Most breast cancers run in families. Fact Researchers revealed that hardly 5% to 10% of breast cancers are due to hereditary, means they are caused by abnormal genes passed from parent to child. Remaining 90% are mainly because of lifestyle and environmental factors. Myth There is nothing […]

   Read More

Do you know why it is “PINK”?

We all know that Pink ribbon is the official symbol of breast cancer awareness, but do you ever think why it is Pink, not any other color? If no, let spend a few minutes to unfold that interesting fact. It’s all start with Peach color:  Yes, the color Peach has its first association with breast […]

   Read More
Disclaimer :  All the information provided here is just to create awareness and is not a medical advice or any replacement to consult the appropriate medical professionals.

Copyright© 2021 Health Control | All Rights Reserved